09 July 2008

a year of mornings


ok, holly, you've put pressure on me to upload some things to the blog today. I hate to knock Daisy out of the first blog position, so I think I should make her my photo... 



anyway... this is such a cool book that is coming out soon...  it's similar to holleeanne because it's two friends keeping in touch while they live across the country from each other. they each took a photograph of their morning every day and shared it. they've compiled their photographs into a book now, and it is coming out this fall... i may just have to buy it!... you can preorder it here.

1 comment:

holly said...

wow...i think i might have to do this too...it reminds me not only of us, but of a project i did this fall too...the collapse of time book where i took new photographs and paired them with old family ones based on the idea of nostalgia...

hey leeanne, lets do a project like thise...new york to birmingham...